Each year, our parents, students, and friends of SSFS come together to make FriendsFest a true community celebration. Join us on campus Saturday, November 9 from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM!
Saturday, nOVEMBER 9, 2019
10 am-4 pm
What can you do at FriendsFest?
- Volunteer! FriendsFest is a community celebration, and it takes many hands to make it happen.
- Have lunch at Dad's Diner in Westview Dining Hall.
- Browse the Artisans Market in Yarnall Gym—and get a preview of this year's vendors in the online Artisans Market catalog!
- Participate in WildeFest (children's activities) in the Athletic Center!
- Pre-order holiday pies and wreaths.
- Sign up for a wreath decorating party!
- Compete in a Pie Eating Contest!
- Register for one or more free Wellness Sessions: yoga, hypnosis, meditation, and essential oils!
- Visit the Scholastic Book Sale in Yarnall Library.
- Visit the Bake Sale...and contribute baked goods!
- Listen to live music and perform at the Coffee House.