Each year on a Saturday in mid-September, the Parents Association hosts a fun-filled day for all SSFS parents and students to gather on the SSFS campus!
Join Us For Friends Day 2019!
Saturday, September 14, 2019 • 4-7 pm
Spend a fun-filled afternoon enjoying the company of old friends and making ones. Bring the whole family and enjoy the beauty of our campus—there will be activities for all ages!
What can you do during Friends Day?
- Enjoy live music
- Meet and greet new and returning families from all divisions
- Experience the thrill of fun inflatables
- Bring a picnic blanket and enjoy dinner and dessert from local area food trucks or vendors
- Visit Farmer Joe at his farmer's market booth
- Paint your face
- Get your game on in fun community games
- Learn about PA events & sign up to volunteer