SSFS Orientation Materials
We are very excited about the start of another school year full of inquiry-based learning, reflection, action, collaboration, community-building, and fun! Below are links to resources and materials that we hope will be helpful to you this fall and in the coming academic year. Please don't hesitate to contact the School if you have any questions or need additional information. (There are also some FAQs and How-To's below.)
2019-2020 SSFS Back-to-School Packet
You can download the entire packet (above), or just the individual items that you need (itemized separately below). There will be limited hard copies of some of these items available on Orientation Day.
How-To's and FAQs
The family-school partnership is extremely important, and we want to ensure that all SSFS parents and guardians understand how the School shares information with families. Click the link above to get access to the FAQs from each department/division represented in our 2019 Orientation Fair.
Below you will also find information about the various modes of communication used by the School, as well as some frequently-asked questions, troubleshooting ideas, and instructions for how to access information. Have a suggestion for an FAQ? Send to Margaret Rosser at email@example.com. Thanks!
- What are the differences between the School website, Finalsite, My BackPack, and Vidigami?
- How do I access Finalsite Learn (my child’s online classroom with grades, assignments, etc.)?
- How do I find a name, email, and/or phone number of another parent/my child's classmate?
- I don’t seem to be getting the all-school emails. What’s going on?
- How do I update my contact information in My BackPack?
- Does SSFS have an emergency notification system?
- Does SSFS use any social media platforms?