Below is information about upcoming US and all-school activities and events in the coming weeks. For questions or more information about an event, please contact Kerry Foley, US Administrative Assistant, at ext. 109 or email@example.com, or visit the Calendar web page to see full calendar.
- Mon, Feb. 17: No School - President'd Day/Mid-Winter Break
- Tues, Feb. 18: NO CLASSES - Professional Day
- Thurs, Feb. 20: INTERSECT Meeting, 6:00-8:00 pm, Westview Dining Hall - RSVP here
- Fri, Feb. 21: Re-Enrollment Contracts Due
- Mon, Feb. 24: Upper School Spring Sports Begin
And coming up soon/to keep on your radar...
- Tues, Feb. 25: US International Assembly, 9-10 am, PAC Theater
- Thurs, Feb. 27: Black History Month Assembly, 10-11 am, PAC Theater
- Wed, Mar. 4: College Counseling Info Session, 6:30-8:00 pm, Location TBD
- Thurs-Sat, Mar. 5-7: Community Play - "Matilda" - 7:00 pm, PAC Theater
- Sun, Mar. 8: Community Play Matinee - "Matilda" - 2:30 pm, PAC Theater
- Sun, Mar. 8: PA All-School Skate, 3-5 pm, Rockville Ice Arena (50 Southlawn Ct, Rockville, MD 20850) See flyer, and RSVP online
- Mon-Fri, Mar. 16-20: Upper School Intersession Week
- Sat, Mar. 21: Dorm closes at 5:00 pm for Spring Break
- Mon-Fri, Mar. 23-27: No School - Spring Break