Below is information about upcoming US and all-school activities and events in the coming weeks. For questions or more information about an event, please contact Kerry Foley, US Administrative Assistant, at ext. 109 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the Calendar web page to see full calendar.
- Mon-Fri, Sept. 23-27: Spirit Week
- Wed, Sept. 25: Upper School "Tom Talk" (Grades 9-11), 8:00-9:30 am, Scott House Living Room
- Wed, Sept. 25: Online Registration CLOSES for Laps for Lexi - register here
- Sat, Sept. 28: Laps for Lexi - Find out more and register here
- Sat, Sept. 28: Upper School Spirit Day Dance, 8:00-11:00 pm, PAC Studio B
And coming up soon/to keep on your radar...
- Tues, Oct. 1: 9th Grade Coffee & Conversation, 8:15-9:15 am, Scott House Living Room
- Wed, Oct. 2: College Counseling Event - 11th Grade College Search Process, 6:30 pm, PAC
- Thurs, Oct. 3: 12th Grade Coffee & Conversation, 8:15-9:15 am, Scott House Living Room
- Fri, Oct. 4: All-School Community Day (more info to come)
- Sat, Oct. 5: College Counseling Event - 12th Grade College Application and Essay Workshop, 8:30 am - 12:00 noon, Yarnall
- Sat, Oct. 5: College Counseling Event - 12th Grade Parent Financial Aid and FAFSA Completion Workshop, 8:30 am - 12 noon, Yarnall Library
- Mon, Oct. 7: Families New to Quaker Education, 7:00-8:30 pm; Current families are invited to join Head of School Tom Gibian to find out more about the history of Quakerism and what makes a Friends Education so special.
- Thurs, Oct. 10: 10th & 11th Grade Coffee & Conversation, 8:15-9:15 am, Scott House Living Room
- Sun, Oct. 13: Sandy Spring Monthly Meeting Welcome Week, 9:00 and 11:00 am, Sandy Spring Monthly Meeting - 17715 Meeting House Road Sandy Spring, MD, 20860
- Mon, Oct. 14: NO SCHOOL - FALL BREAK
- Wed, Oct. 16: PSAT; 1:00 pm Early Dismissal for Professional Development