Below is information about upcoming MS and all-school activities and events in the coming weeks. For questions or more information about an event, please contact Erin Ryan, MS Administrative Assistant, at ext. 160 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the Calendar web page to see full calendar.
- Mon, Oct. 14: NO SCHOOL - FALL BREAK
- Wed, Oct. 16: 1:00 pm Early Dismissal for Professional Development (contact Lindsay Kellogg if your child would like to attend Aftercare)
- Thurs-Fri, Oct. 17-18: 7th Grade Fall Trip
- Sun, Oct. 20: Admissions Fall Open House, 1:00-3:30 pm - Come visit your child's upcoming division, and/or spread the word! RSVP here...
And coming up soon/to keep on your radar...
- Tues, Oct. 22: Parents Association Meeting, 6:00 pm, followed by the Open Forum with Head of School Tom Gibian at 7:15 pm, Yarnall. All parents are welcome and encouraged to come! Childcare and food provided. Please RSVP here.
- Fri, Oct. 25: Middle School Grandfriends Day (please RSVP by Oct. 16!)
- Fri, Oct. 25: Middle School Fall Sports End
- Fri, Nov. 1: End of 1st Quarter
- Mon, Nov. 4: NO MIDDLE SCHOOL CLASSES, Professional Day