Below is information about upcoming LS and all-school activities and events in the coming weeks. For questions or more information about an event, please contact Pam Gilmer, LS Administrative Assistant, at ext. 112 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the Calendar web page to see full calendar.
- Mon, Oct. 14: NO SCHOOL - FALL BREAK
- Wed, Oct. 16: 1:00 pm Early Dismissal for Professional Development (Kids After Hours is available for drop-in child care if needed. Families not already registered with KAH should pre-register with KAH for October 16 care.)
- Fri, Oct. 18: K-5th Grade to Port Discovery
- Sun, Oct. 20: Admissions Fall Open House, 1:00-3:30 pm - Come visit your child's upcoming division, and/or spread the word! RSVP here...
And coming up soon/to keep on your radar...
- Tues, Oct. 22: Parents Association Meeting, 6:00 pm, followed by the Open Forum with Head of School Tom Gibian at 7:15 pm, Yarnall. All parents are welcome and encouraged to come! Childcare and food provided. Please RSVP here.
- Wed, Oct. 23: LS Parent-Teacher Conferences, 2:45-5:00 pm (Sign up for conference times here)
- Thurs, Oct. 24: 2nd Grade field trip to Philips Museum
- Thurs, Oct. 24: 3rd Grade to Skyline Caverns
- Thurs-Fri, Oct. 24-25: 5th Grade Campout
- Fri, Oct. 25: Science Exploration Hour, 8:30 – 9:30 am, Preschool/Kindergarten: Parents/Guardians of PK3, PK4, and Kindergarten students are invited to come see what their little scientists have been up to in the classroom, and find out more about the KODO curriculum.
- Sat, Oct. 26: LS Halloween Carnival Sponsored by the Junior Class, 2:00-4:00 pm, Yarnall Lobby
- Mon, Oct. 28: 1st Grade to Baltimore Museum of Industry
- Tues, Oct. 29: Parent Education Forum, 6:30-7:30 pm, Scott House
- Thurs, Oct. 31: LS Halloween Parade, 2:30 pm
- Fri, Nov. 1: NO LOWER SCHOOL CLASSES - Parent-Teacher Conferences (Sign up for conference times here)