The calendar information below is for all-school, multi-divisional, and/or Parent Association events and activities in the coming weeks. Please see the Lower School, Middle School, or Upper School sections for division-specific "must-know" info, or visit the Calendar web page to see the full calendar.
- Mon-Fri, Sept. 23-27: Spirit Week: Tuesday is Pajama Day; Friday is Green & Gold Day. See below for more division-specific spirit days!
- Wed, Sept. 25: "Tom Talk" with Upper School Parents (Grades 9-11), 8:00-9:30 am, Scott House Living Room - Find out more and RSVP
- Wed, Sept. 25: LAST DAY to register online for Laps for Lexi!
- Sat, Sept. 28: Laps for Lexi - Find out more and register here
And coming up soon/to keep on your radar...
- Wed, Oct. 2: "Tom Talk" with Lower School Parents (Grades PK3-2), 3:00-4:30 am, Scott House Living Room - Find out more and RSVP
- Fri, Oct. 4: All-School Community Day (more info coming soon!)
- Mon, Oct. 7: Families New to Quaker Education, 7:00-8:30 pm; Current families are invited to join Head of School Tom Gibian to find out more about the history of Quakerism and what makes a Friends Education so special.
- Sun, Oct. 13: Sandy Spring Monthly Meeting Welcome Week, 9:00 and 11:00 am, Sandy Spring Monthly Meeting - 17715 Meeting House Road Sandy Spring, MD, 20860
- Mon, Oct. 14: NO SCHOOL - FALL BREAK
- Wed, Oct. 16: 1:00 pm Early Dismissal for Professional Development (LS and MS Families: contact your division admin if you need child care assistance)