Below is information about upcoming US and all-school activities and events in the coming weeks. For questions or more information about an event, please contact Kerry Foley, US Administrative Assistant, at ext. 109 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the Calendar web page to see full calendar.
- Wed, Feb. 13: Upper School Parent-Teacher Conferences - Sign up for your conference time here.
- Wed, Feb. 13: International Students College Night, 7:00 pm, Yarnall
- Thurs, Feb. 14: Upper School Coffee & Conversation, 8:15 am, Scott House
- Fri, Feb. 15: Re-Enrollment Contracts Due
- Sat, Feb. 16: Upper School Winter Dance (sponsored by the Junior Class), 8:00-11:00 pm, PAC-Studio B
- Mon, Feb. 18: President's Day - NO SCHOOL
- Tues, Feb. 19: Professional Day - NO CLASSES
And coming up soon/to keep on your radar...
- Fri, Feb. 22: Winter Sports End
- Fri, Feb. 22: Friendly Dance Exchange
- Mon, Feb. 25: Upper School Spring Sports Begin
- Thurs-Sat, Feb. 28-Mar. 2: 2019 Community Play - "Seed Corn," at the SSMM Meeting House (17715 Meeting House Rd, Sandy Spring, MD 20860), 7:15 pm
- Tues, Mar. 5: International Assembly, 9:00-10:00 am, PAC
- Thurs, Mar. 14: College Info Night, 6:30-8:30 pm, Yarnall Library