Below is information about upcoming US and all-school activities and events in the coming weeks. For questions or more information about an event, please contact Kerry Foley, US Administrative Assistant, at ext. 109 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the Calendar web page to see full calendar.
- Wed, Dec. 12: College Info Session - Standardized Testing Info, 6:30-8:30 pm, Yarnall Library. The College Counseling Office Standardized Testing Information Program for Juniors will provide an overview of standardized testing, how to understand the PSAT/NMSQT, and the differences between the SAT and ACT.
- Thurs-Sat, Dec. 13-15: Upper School Dance Concert, 7:15 pm, PAC-Theater
- Sat, Dec. 15: Optional Practice ACT for Juniors, 8:30 a.m, Yarnall Library. Registration is required, and open to 11th grade students ONLY. (11th grade families - see email from Chris Miller with link.) Registration closes on at 12 pm on Wednesday, Dec. 13. This practice test will help students compare the style of the ACT with the SAT, as mirrored through the structure of the PSAT. Seating the administration of the practice test will begin at 8:30 am in Yarnall Library, and the test will conclude at approximately 12:00 pm.
And coming up soon/to keep on your radar...
- Fri, Dec. 21: 1:00 pm Early Dismissal for Winter Break
- Sat, Dec. 23: Dorm closes for Winter Break, 10:00 am
- Sat, Jan. 5: Dorm re-opens at 12:00 noon
- Mon, Jan. 7: Classes resume