Below is information about upcoming US and all-school activities and events in the coming weeks. For questions or more information about an event, please contact Kerry Foley, US Administrative Assistant, at ext. 109 or email@example.com, or visit the Calendar web page to see full calendar.
- Mon, Apr. 15: Mandatory AP Pre-Administration session for all students taking an AP exam, 12:10-12:50 pm, PAC
- Thurs, Apr. 18: "World Fair" hosted by the SSFS Student Ambassadors, 12:10-12:50 pm, Yarnall - Beest Cafe
- Thurs, Apr. 18: PA Community Connections Quest Speaker - Julie Baron LCSW-C, co-author of What Works With Teens, will be speaking on this topic at 7:00 pm in Yarnall Library. Read more here, and RSVP online here.
And coming up soon/to keep on your radar...
- Wed, Apr. 24: College Info Session: Mock Admissions Committee, 6:30 pm, Yarnall Library.
- Thurs-Sat, May 2-4: Upper School Musical, 7:15 pm, PAC
- Mon-Fri, May 6-17: AP Exams
- Tues, May 7: Screening of "Like," PAC Theater, 7:00-9:00 pm; Find out more and RSVP here.
- Fri, May 10: Upper School Spring Sports End
- Sat, May 11: PA Auction, 7:00-11:00 pm, Ten Oaks Ballroom - Find out more and RSVP here!