Upper School "Must-Know" Info for the Week of Jan. 10, 2021
For questions or more information about an event, please contact Mary Carpenter, US Administrative Assistant, at ext. 109 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Calendar web page to see the full online calendar. Zoom meeting information is posted on the password-protected Parent Portal page.
- Mon, Jan. 11: Deadline for Senior Passion Project Application
- Tues, Jan. 12: All-School Parent Informational Zoom Meeting, 8:00 am. This session is hosted by the COVID Response Team, for All-School Information Sharing and Questions. The meeting will be recorded and posted for parents who are unable to attend at the scheduled time.
- Tues, Jan. 12: Upper School Parent/Guardian Info Session Re Second Semester (English only), 7:00 PM
- Thurs, Jan. 14: Upper School Parent/Guardian Info Session Re Second Semester (with Chinese translation), 8:00 AM
- Thurs, Jan. 14: College Info Session for 11th Grade Families, 6:30-8:30 pm
- Fri, Jan. 15: First Semester Ends for Upper School
- Fri, Jan. 15: Admissions Priority Deadline (for NEW applicants only - families will re-enroll current students starting Feb. 5)
Coming Up Soon/To Keep on Your Radar:
- Mon, Jan. 18: NO SCHOOL, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day; Find out more here about service opportunities
- Tues, Jan. 19: NO CLASSES - Professional Day
- Wed, Jan. 20: NO SCHOOL - Inauguration Day
- Thurs & Fri, Jan. 21 & 22: Required non-academic programming for all Upper School students during the morning (EST).
- Tues, Jan. 26: PSATs offered for any 11th Grade student who was unable to take the exam in the fall
- Wed, Jan. 27: Second Semester Begins for Upper School
- Wed, Jan. 27: Admissions "Discover Day" Virtual Event, 7:00 pm