Middle School "Must-Know" Info for the Week of Jan. 17, 2020
For questions or more information about an event, please contact Erin Ryan, MS Administrative Assistant, at ext. 160 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the Calendar web page to see full calendar. Zoom meeting info is posted on the password-protected Parent Portal page.
- Mon, Jan. 18: NO SCHOOL, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day; Day of Service (see more info here)
- Tues, Jan. 19: NO CLASSES - Professional Day
- Wed, Jan. 20: NO SCHOOL - Inauguration Day
- Thurs, Jan. 21: 8:00 AM ** DEADLINE ** to submit commitment form confirming in-person vs. virtual learning - See Jan. 16 email for details about the commitment form and registration for on-campus Covid testing (required for all in-person students and employees)
- Thurs, Jan. 21: 6th-8th Grade Covid Testing, 12:00-4:00 pm (required for all in-person students; click here to see letter from the Health Office about signing up for your time slot)
- Fri, Jan. 22: 6th-8th Grade Covid Testing, 8:00 am-12:00 noon (required for all in-person students; click here to see letter from the Health Office about signing up for your time slot)
- Fri, Jan. 22: MS End of 2nd Quarter/1st Semester
Coming Up Soon/To Keep on Your Radar:
- Mon, Jan. 25: NO CLASSES - Professional Day
- Tues, Jan. 26: Second Semester/3rd Quarter Begins
- Wed, Jan. 27: Admissions "Discover Day" Virtual Event, 7:00 pm - Spread the word!
- Fri, Jan. 29: MS Winter Arts Celebration Website Launches