Below is information about upcoming MS and all-school activities and events in the coming weeks. For questions or more information about an event, please contact Erin Ryan, MS Administrative Assistant, at ext. 160 or email@example.com, or visit the Calendar web page to see full calendar.
- Mon, May 20: Book Discussion Series for parents in grades 4-8 concludes
- Tues, May 21: Admissions Spring Open House, 8:15-11:00 am (current families do not need to RSVP)
- Wed, May 22: Our People, Our Planet Day
- Thurs, May 23: MS Arts Evening, 7:15 pm, PAC
- Fri, May 24: 8th Grade Field Trip to AFI
- Mon, May 27: NO SCHOOL - Memorial Day
And coming up soon/to keep on your radar...
- Tues-Fri, May 28-31: Middle School Green and Gold Week (note date change!)
- Tues, May 28: 7th Grade Solar Car Races
- Tues, Jun 4: 8th Grade Special Evening Activity
- Wed, Jun 5: Middle School Beach Day
- Thurs, Jun 6: Last Day of Classes - 1:00 pm Dismissal (no Middle School aftercare)
- Thurs, Jun 6: Eighth Grade Recognition Night, Sandy Spring Monthly Meeting House - 17715 Meeting House Road Sandy Spring, MD, 20860. Class photo will be taken at 4:45 pm; Meeting for Worship starts at 5:00 pm.
- Tues, June 11: International Trip Final Meeting
- Tues, June 11: MS Meet and Greet, 3:30-4:30 pm