Below is information about upcoming MS and all-school activities and events in the coming weeks. For questions or more information about an event, please contact Erin Ryan, MS Administrative Assistant, at ext. 160 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the Calendar web page to see full calendar.
- Tues, Apr. 16: Book Discussion Series for parents in grades 4-8
- Thurs, Apr. 18: PA Community Connections Quest Speaker - Julie Baron LCSW-C, co-author of What Works With Teens, will be speaking on this topic at 7:00 pm in Yarnall Library. Read more here, and RSVP online here.
And coming up soon/to keep on your radar...
- Mon, Apr. 22: Middle School Summer Trip Meetings, 6:15 pm; Costa Rica trip will meet in the Athletic Center Multipurpose Room and the France trip will meet in the Beestro Cafe.
- Tues, Apr. 23: Book Discussion Series for parents in grades 4-8
- Wed-Fri, Apr. 24-26: 7th Grade Trip to Gettysburg
- Mon, Apr. 29: Book Discussion Series for parents in grades 4-8
- Sat, May 4: Middle School Optional Weekend Trip
- Tues, May 7: Screening of "Like," PAC Theater, 7:00-9:00 pm; Find out more and RSVP here.
- Thurs-Fri, May 9-10: 6th Grade Overnight
- Fri, May 10: Middle School Spring Sports End
- Sat, May 11: PA Auction, 7:00-11:00 pm, Ten Oaks Ballroom - Find out more and RSVP here!