The calendar information below is for all-school, multi-divisional, and/or Parent Association events and activities in the coming weeks. Please see the Lower School, Middle School, or Upper School sections for division-specific "must-know" info, or visit the Calendar web page to see the full calendar.
- Mon, May 13: Book Discussion Series for parents in grades 4-8
- Wed, May 15: PA Appreciation Breakfast and Meeting, 8:15 am, Scott House
- Thurs, May 16: FriendsFest Planning Committee Meeting, 8:15 am, Scott House
- Sat, May 18: SSFS Quiz Bowl Club on It's Academic Finals at NBC4 Studios, 11:15 am - see more here
- Mon, May 20: Book Discussion Series for parents in grades 4-8
And coming up soon/to keep on your radar...
- Tues, May 21: Admissions Spring Open House, 8:15-11:00 am (current families do not need to RSVP)
- Wed, May 22: Our People, Our Planet Day (more info to come)
- Mon, May 27: NO SCHOOL - Memorial Day
- Thurs-Fri, May 30-31: Upper School Dance & Music Informal Concert, 7:15 pm, PAC