The calendar information below is for all-school, multi-divisional, and/or Parent Association events and activities in the coming weeks. Please see the Lower School, Middle School, or Upper School sections for division-specific "must-know" info, or visit the Calendar web page to see the full calendar.
- Tues, Apr. 16: Book Discussion Series for parents in grades 4-8
- Thurs, Apr. 18: "World Fair" hosted by the SSFS Student Ambassadors, 12:10-12:50 pm, Yarnall - Beest Cafe
- Thurs, Apr. 18: PA Community Connections Quest Speaker - Julie Baron LCSW-C, co-author of What Works With Teens, will be speaking on this topic at 7:00 pm in Yarnall Library. Read more here, and RSVP online here.
And coming up soon/to keep on your radar...
- Tues, Apr. 23: PA Coffee & Conversation, 8:15 am, Scott House Living Room
- Tues, Apr. 23: Book Discussion Series for parents in grades 4-8
- Thurs-Sat, May 2-4: Upper School Musical, 7:15 pm, PAC
- Tues, May 7: Screening of "Like," PAC Theater, 7:00-9:00 pm; Find out more and RSVP here.
- Fri, May 10: Middle and Upper School Spring Sports End
- Fri, May 10: SBP Memorial Concert, 7:15 pm, PAC
- Sat, May 11: PA Auction, 7:00-11:00 pm, Ten Oaks Ballroom - Find out more and RSVP here!