All-School "Must-Know" Info for the Week of Jan. 10, 2021
The calendar information below is for all-school, multi-divisional, and/or Parent Association events and activities. Please see the Lower School, Middle School, or Upper School sections of the newsletter for division-specific "must-know" info, or visit the Calendar web page to see the full calendar. Zoom meeting info is posted on the Parent Portal page.
- Tues, Jan. 12: All-School Parent Informational Zoom Meeting, 8:00 am. This session is hosted by the COVID Response Team, for All-School Information Sharing and Questions. The meeting will be recorded and posted for parents who are unable to attend at the scheduled time.
- Fri, Jan. 15: Admissions Priority Deadline (for NEW applicants only - families will re-enroll current students starting Feb. 5)
Coming soon/to keep on your radar:
- Mon, Jan. 18: NO SCHOOL, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day; Day of Service (more info to come)
- Tues, Jan. 19: NO CLASSES - Professional Day
- Wed, Jan. 20: NO SCHOOL - Inauguration Day