The calendar information below is for all-school, multi-divisional, and/or Parent Association events and activities. Please see the Lower School, Middle School, or Upper School sections of the newsletter for division-specific "must-know" info, or visit the Calendar web page to see the full calendar. Zoom meeting info is posted on the Parent Portal page.
All-School "Must-Know" Info for the Coming Week:
- Mon, Jun. 14: Voluntary information session for families who would like to hear more about the implementation of our COVID vaccination policy for 2021-2022, 7:00 PM.
- Tues, Jun. 15: Middle School Meet & Greet
- Wed, Jun. 16: Deadline to sign up to join the Summer Book Chain - Summer of Stories from the 1960s
- Mon, Jun. 21: SSFS is switching from Outlook to Google for our email platform. See more here...
- Thurs, Jun. 24: INTERSECT - LGBTQ+ Parent/Guardian Affinity Group Meeting, 7:30 pm
- Wed, Jun. 30: Deadline to submit responses for the 2020-2021 Parent Satisfaction Survey.
- Wed, July 28: Middle School "Pond Night" - more info and details to come!
** Have a safe, fun, and healthy summer, and don't forget to check out the Summer Reading, Academic Resources, and Back-to-School Info on your Veracross Portal Page! **