The calendar information below is for all-school, multi-divisional, and/or Parent Association events and activities in the coming weeks. Please see the Lower School, Middle School, or Upper School sections for division-specific "must-know" info, or visit the Calendar web page to see the full calendar.
- Mon, Oct. 14: NO SCHOOL - FALL BREAK
- Wed, Oct. 16: 1:00 pm Early Dismissal for Professional Development (LS and MS Families: contact your division admin if you need child care assistance)
- Thurs, Oct. 17: Sandy Spring Monthly Meeting Welcome Week, 7:30-8:30 pm, Sandy Spring Monthly Meeting - 17715 Meeting House Road Sandy Spring, MD, 20860
- Fri, Oct. 18: Exchange students from Setti Carraro School in Milan, Italy, arrive
- Sun, Oct. 20: Admissions Fall Open House, 1:00-3:30 pm - Come visit your child's upcoming division, and/or spread the word! RSVP here...
And coming up soon/to keep on your radar...
- Tues, Oct. 22: Parents Association Meeting, 6:00 pm, followed by the Open Forum with Head of School Tom Gibian at 7:15 pm, Yarnall. All parents are welcome and encouraged to come! Childcare and food provided. Please RSVP here.
- Wed, Oct. 23: SSFS Auction Committee Meeting, 8:15 am, Scott House Conference Room
- Fri, Nov. 1: Last Day of 1st Quarter
- Sun, Nov. 3: Empty Bowl Glazing, 1-4 pm, Art Barn - RSVP here
- Mon, Nov. 4: NO MS/US SCHOOL CLASSES - Professional Day. Lower School in session.
- Sat, Nov. 9: FriendsFest, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, Find out more and volunteer for this fun and festive event!