With winter weather upon us, a quick reminder that SSFS follows Montgomery County Schools for all weather-related delays and closures (but not early dismissals). If there is a weather-related delay or closure, that info will be posted on our website home page, and sent via text and email to all SSFS faculty, staff, and families. The MS/US 2-hour delay schedule can be found on our calendar page under the Printable Calendars tab, or simply click here. All families who have provided a cell phone number in MyBackpack should receive the emergency text notifications from One Call Now, unless you have opted out. Questions? Contact Margaret Rosser, Director of Communications.
Please log in using the same username and password you use to log into My BackPack or the school computers.
Create a new Password
Please enter your username and create a new password.
Need to reset or recover your password?
- Parents/Guardians or Board members: Click here parent/guardian instructions.
- Students, Faculty and Staff: Please click here for faculty/staff instructions.
- Alumni can find instructions here, or fill out the login assistance form here.
Questions or problems? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your child is sick, absent, or will need to leave school early, please let the Administrative Assistant in your child's division know by 8:00 am. Remember that if your child needs to leave school early, they must first be signed out at the front desk.
- Lower School: Please notify Pam Gilmer (301-774-7455 x112)
- Middle School: Please notify Erin Ryan (301-774-7455 x160)
- Upper School: Please email USattendance@ssfs.org (or contact Kerry Foley - 301-774-7455 x109)