- Where does my student get on the afternoon route buses?
- How does the late bus work?
- I see all the route stop times online - is that the time we should arrive at the stop?
- What happens if I am running late and not at the stop on time for the afternoon pick-up?
- What is the process for dropping off my child at a stop if we are late for the bus and see it leaving?
- When am I charged for the bus?
- Do I get a discount for siblings?
- Can I sign-up for more than one route, or change the stop if necessary?
- How do I find out which bus route is closest to us?
The “5:45 Shuttle” is a free activity bus for Middle and Upper School students that departs from the Middle School Circle. The first drop off spot is at the Glenmont Metro, and then the Shady Grove Metro. Students should be on the bus by 5:43 pm as the bus leaves promptly at 5:45 pm. We arrive at the Glenmont Metro by 6:00 pm and at Shady Grove around 6:20 pm at the bottom Kiss & Ride.
If you are a Lower School parent, please be at the stop at the designated pick-up times. We cannot wait at the stop for more than a minute or two, as other parents are waiting for their students down the line. We will always try to contact you to arrange another pick-up down the line. If we cannot contact you, we will transport your Lower School student back to aftercare at SSFS.
View the Google map below to see School bus routes.
Step 1: To see the larger view of the map, press:
Step 2: To look up your address, press:
Step 3: Type in your address and press enter or click on the link under "move map to" to view your address.
Step 4:Don't see a bus stop near your location? Zoom out to find the closest one to your home address.