- How do I get tech help?
- How do I log in to SSFS websites?
- How does my child log in to the various SSFS services?
- How do I check homework? (MS/US)
- How does my child access their eBooks?
- First, take a look at the How-To documents.
- If you can’t find what you are looking for there, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; this will submit a “Tech Ticket,” and a member of the IT staff will be assigned to your ticket. Please provide your name, your child’s name and grade, and a description of the issue. If you are receiving an error message, please include a screenshot. A tech ticket is the best way to reach us for assistance.
- You can also call us at 301-774-7455 x111. Please note that this extension rings three times at the desk of each of the five IT Department members. If you don’t get an answer, we may be busy or unable to answer.
Parents should log into the Parent Portal page on the main school website by clicking the Parents option under the Springers Login menu in the upper right corner. Enter your school-issued username and password. Once signed in, you can access all of our other systems, without having to re-enter your credentials. Use the links on the Portal Page to access Finalsite Learn (to see student homework, grades, and comments), My BackPack (for billing and payments), Magnus Health (for health information), and Vidigami (for student photos).
The login process for students is nearly identical to that of parents. Students will log in to their Student Portal page on the SSFS website under Springers Login > Students using their school username and password. Once logged in, they will see links to Finalsite and other School services. Students will also use this same username and password to log into the School’s wifi (LS Students, MS Students, US Students).
Parents should first login to the School’s website as a parent. Once logged in, click on the button that says, “My Student’s Classes.” Click on the appropriate class link, and you will be taken to the calendar for that class in the Finalsite Learn LMS, where the homework should be displayed. If you need to view other classes, click on the “Classes” button and select another course from the drop-down menu. You can return to the Parent Portal Page by clicking the “Portals” icon at the top of any Finalsite Learn LMS page.
If you ordered your books before August 6, your child should have received an email from Follett on Tuesday, August 20, with instructions on how to access their eBooks. That email will have come from email@example.com.
If you ordered after August 6, it might take seven to ten business days for the eBooks to be available in your child’s account.