It takes many hands to organize the largest fundraising & social event of the SSFS year. The PA Auction Committee is the driving force, comprised of SSFS staff and parent volunteers who meet regularly to discuss plans, solicit donors, organize preparations, promote the event, and support the big day!
Volunteer Opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Donation Solicitation & Donor Follow Up (download item donation forms HERE!)
- Sponsorship Solicitation (download sponsorship forms HERE!)
- Grade Reps Liaison
- Onsite Decorations – Plan, Prep, Organize, Implement
- Goodie Bag Stuffing
- Packing Day Preparations/Packing Day
- Onsite Load-in/Set up/Clean-up
Meetings are held in the Scott House Conference Room, with the option to conference call-in. If you are interested in helping the efforts of this fun and fast-paced committee, please email PA Auction Co-Clerks Michelle Alonso (P'23) and Alice-Ann Beachy (P'20, P'23, P'26) at PA.AuctionClerk@ssfs.org.