Academic Year Plus Summer Camp
Preschool (Age 3) - Grade 3 families will have the convenience of signing up for school and camp at the same time when they enroll, providing their child with a full year of learning and fun at Sandy Spring Friends School (September-June) and Summer at Sandy Spring camp (June - August). Highlights of this optional program include:
- A convenient transition from the school year through the summer for students in Preschool (Age 3)-Grade 3
- 8 weeks of fun and friendship at our well-established Summer at Sandy Spring camp program on the SSFS campus (see the camp website for more information about our Friends Camps, a typical day at camp, and more)
- Camp starts in mid June through mid August
- Camp hours are 9 am – 4 pm
- A hot lunch and snacks and extended day programs are included each day
- Bus service and summer academic enrichment classes are also available for an additional fee.
- Questions? Contact Ashaki Todman, Director of Admissions, Grades PK-5
- What is the cost?
- What is the deadline to sign up for this option?
- What items are NOT included in the academic year + summer camp contract option fee?
- Which weeks during the summer are NOT covered under the academic year + summer camp contract?
- What are the age requirements for students who wish to participate in this option?
- How do I sign up for the extended contract?
- I am interested in the program, but we may be out of town for a week or so during the summer. Will there be any discounts available if I am unable to attend a week or two of the summer camps?
- Is financial aid available under this extended year contract?