Summer At Sandy Spring
Summer at Sandy Spring, serving kids ages 3 to 16 and blends traditional summer activities with over 25 different workshops for a customized camp experience.
Summer at Sandy Spring is located on our safe, beautiful 140-acre wooded campus, which offers top-notch facilities, streams, swimming pond, and the nation's largest adventure park. Campers can choose from a wide variety of workshops and specialty camps that includes sports, outdoor adventure, arts, technology, academics, music, robotics, and much more! We offer a low camper to staff ratio, flexible scheduling for families, and a complimentary chef-prepared, hot lunch plus two snacks daily. Low-cost bus transportation and convenient extended care is offered.
Young World Leaders
The Young World Leaders program at Sandy Spring Friends School is designed for international students. This US-based program focuses on academic enrichment, leadership training, and cultural immersion in America.
- Learn about American literature and history while exploring major U.S. cities like Washington, D.C., New York City, Baltimore, and Philadelphia
- Improve your English skills by interacting with native speakers in various cultural, educational and social situations
- Get tips and advice on American culture from American staff
- Make lifelong friends from all over the world
- Participate in cultural activities like museum tours, professional baseball games, martial arts lessons, cooking and sharing meals from students’ respective home countries, and so much more!