Unforgettable summer. Lifetime impact.
Gain leadership and language skills to become confident global leaders of tomorrow. Join students from around the world in an amazing summer experience that fosters global conversations, develops leadership skills, and travels to major cities in the U.S.!
The Young World Leaders program at Sandy Spring Friends School is designed for international students. This US-based program focuses on academic enrichment, leadership training, and cultural immersion in America.
- Learn about American literature and history while exploring major U.S. cities like Washington, D.C., New York City, Baltimore, and Philadelphia
- Improve your English skills by interacting with native speakers in various cultural, educational and social situations
- Get tips and advice on American culture from American staff
- Make lifelong friends from all over the world
- Participate in cultural activities like museum tours, professional baseball games, martial arts lessons, cooking and sharing meals from students’ respective home countries, and so much more!
The Young World Leaders program empowers students with the knowledge and skills necessary to make a difference.
Are you ready for an unforgettable summer filled with fun and learning? Find out which program is right for you.