Have questions about our School, the admission process, or financial aid? Our Admission Department is here to help by providing answers to some of our most commonly-asked questions.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 301-774-7455 x 701 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When was SSFS founded?
- How many students attend SSFS?
- How many students are in each division?
- What is the student/teacher ratio?
- What is the average class size?
- How many faculty and staff work at SSFS?
- Does my child have to be Quaker to attend SSFS? How does Quakerism influence the academic and community life at SSFS?
- What is the religious diversity of the student body?
- What are the school day hours? What is a typical day?
- Do you offer bus service?
- Do you have a before and aftercare program?
- What athletic teams does Sandy Spring Friends School offer?
- Approximately how many openings do you anticipate?
- Are any applicants given special consideration?
- Are campus tours available?
- What is the birthday cut-off date for entering Preschool (age 3), Preschool (age 4), and Kindergarten?
- How are admission decisions made?
- Is your Preschool program (ages 3 and 4) a full-day program?
- Is financial assistance available?
- When is your admission deadline, and when are applicants notified of admission decisions?
- When is your financial aid deadline?
- Will applying for aid affect my child's chances of being accepted?
- What is the tuition for the 2023-2024 school year?
- Are there fees beyond the tuition?
- What is the ethnic diversity of the student body?
- How diverse is the faculty and staff at SSFS?
- What percentage of graduates attend college?
- Do you have a 1:1 Technology Program?
Director of Enrollment Management & Boarding Admission
Director of Lower School Admission
Director of Middle & Upper School Admission
Director of Financial Aid & Upper School Admission