Have questions about our School, the admission process, or financial aid? Our Admission Department is here to help by providing answers to some of our most commonly-asked questions.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 301-774-7455 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When was SSFS founded?
- How many students attend SSFS?
- How many students are in each division?
- What is the student/teacher ratio?
- What is the average class size?
- How many faculty and staff work at SSFS?
- Does my child have to be Quaker to attend SSFS? How does Quakerism influence the academic and community life at SSFS?
- What is the religious diversity of the student body?
- What are the school day hours? What is a typical day?
- Do you offer bus service?
- Do you have a before and aftercare program?
- What athletic teams does Sandy Spring Friends School offer?
- Approximately how many openings do you anticipate?
- Are any applicants given special consideration?
- Are campus tours available?
- What is the birthday cut-off date for entering Preschool (age 3), Preschool (age 4), and Kindergarten, Kindergarten?
- How are admissions decisions made?
- Is your Preschool program (ages 3 and 4) a full-day program?
- Is financial assistance available?
- When is your admissions deadline, and when are applicants notified of admission decisions?
- What is your financial aid deadline?
- Will applying for aid affect my child's chances of being accepted?
- Are there fees beyond the tuition?
- What is the tuition for the 2020-2021 school year?
- What countries are represented by your international student population?
- What is the ethnic diversity of the student body?
- How diverse is the faculty and staff at SSFS?
- What percentage of graduates attend college?
- Do you have a 1:1 Technology Program?
- Can families elect to use their own Chromebook for 6th Grade?
Meet The Admission Team
We look forward to working with you as you investigate whether Sandy Spring Friends Schools is the right school for your child.
Director of Enrollment Management, Grades 9-12 (Day Students)
Director of Middle School and Boarding Admissions
Director of Admissions, Preschool-Grade 5
Director of Financial Aid & Enrollment Development
Receptionist, Administrative Assistant to Admissions