- Upper School Theater Research Project Resources
- Absolute Monarch Resources for US Modern World History
- Renaissance Art Resources for US World History II
Asian Traditional Theatre & Dance, by Jukka Mietinnen (Theatre Academy of Helsinki, 2010)
-- online book, arranged by country.
Chinese Shadow Puppetry (UNESCO Multimedia Archive, 2009) -- documentary included with Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity nomination.Album of Chinese Opera Faces (Digital World Library, late 19th–early 20th century) -- visual record of
makeup and costume drawn from nine plays.
"Sanskrit Drama," Introduction to Theatre in India, by David Mason (Homemade Curriculum, 2011) -- online textbook.
Wacipi - Powow (Twin Cities PBS, 1995) -- documentary
Wayang: The Traditional Puppetry and Drama of Indonesia (UNESCO Multimedia Archive, 2008) -- documentary included with Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity nomination.
World Encyclopedia of Puppetry Arts (Union Internationale de la Marionnette, 2009-2018) -- online encyclopedia, indexed both alphabetically and geographically.
Philip II of Spain
Charles I of England
- Personality & Political Style of Charles I
- Charles I and the English Parliaments
- The Execution of Charles I
- Oliver Cromwell
- Oliver Cromwell, 1599-1658
- Letter to his brother-in-law after the Battle of Marston Moor, 1644
Peter I of Russia
- Frederick the Great
- Frederick II: Essay on the Forms of Government
- Carlyle's History of Friedrich II of Prussia
- Maria Theresa, Archduchess of Austria
- Maria Theresa of Austria
- Maria Theresa's Political Testament, 1749-1750
Catherine II of Russia
- du Chatelet
- de Montesquieu