The calendar information below is for all-school, cross-divisional events and activities in the coming weeks. Please see the Lower School, Middle School, or Upper School sections for division-specific "must-know" info.
- Thurs, Sept. 21: PA Winterfest meeting, 8:15 am, Athletic Center Multipurpose Room
- Mon-Fri, Sept. 25-29: Spirit Week! All-School Spirit Days are
* Tuesday, Sept. 26: PJ Day - Wear your jammies to school;
* Wednesday, Sept. 27: Crazy Hat and Hair Day;
* Friday: Sept. 19 Green and Gold Day - show your school spirit by wearing green and gold!
* Divisions have their own special days on Monday and Thursday. See your division's section for more info.
- Tues, Sept. 26: Families New to Quaker Education, 7:15 pm, On-Campus Meeting House. All families are welcome to join Head of School Tom Gibian for an evening to learn more about the history and 360-year tradition of Quaker education and how Quaker principles and practices inform our program at SSFS.
- Thurs, Sept. 28: Movie Night Under the Stars, 6:30-9:30 pm. Bring a picnic dinner at 6:30 pm, and stay for an outdoor screening (weather-permitting!) of the movie Loving, the story of Richard and Mildred Loving (rated PG-13). Rain location: PAC. This event is sponsored by the SSFS librarians and inspired by our all-school summer read, Loving v. Virginia.
- Fri, Sept. 29: PA Fundraiser - Jersey Mike's Subs: Show flyer between 10:00 am - 9:00 pm and 15% of all proceeds will be donated to SSFS!
- Sat, Sept. 30: Laps for Lexi, 8:00 am - 12:00 noon. Each year on the last Saturday of September, which is National Childhood Cancer Awareness month, we come together under the banner of Laps for Lexi to stand with families facing childhood cancer today, remember the young lives like Lexi Speight who were taken too soon, and rededicate ourselves to combating this terrible illness. Find out more, register, and/or volunteer to help here.
- Wed, Oct. 4: Community Day
- Thurs, Oct. 5: Screening of "Angst" Documentary (Find out more and reserve your seats here)
- Mon, Oct. 9: NO SCHOOL, Fall Holiday
- Sun, Oct. 15: Admissions Open House, 1:00-3:30 pm
- Fri, Oct. 20: PA Community Connections Committee Meeting, 8:00-9:00 am, Scott House Conference Room