Admission Application Deadline for Domestic Applicants:
Thank you for your interest in Sandy Spring Friends School. You can reach us at email@example.com or 301-774-7455 if you have any questions.
We are pleased that you are considering a Sandy Spring Friends School Education. Our application is available online with easy access to your checklist to help you manage the process. Follow these simple steps below.
- Review the Application Timeline and learn more about important dates and deadlines.
- See application requirements for Lower School (PK-5), Middle School (6-8), or Upper School (9-12). Please note that there is a $75 application fee.
- You can check your application status by logging in to monitor the status of the application.
- All required credentials are to be either faxed (301-576-8664) or sent as PDFs (to firstname.lastname@example.org) to the Admission Office directly by those completing the forms.
- Required downloadable forms can be found on the application requirements pages for each division, or on the online application checklist once you have begun the application process.
In addition to our online application, we also accept the SAO from SSATB, as well as the TABS application.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns:
Mailing address: Admission Office, Sandy Spring Friends School, 16923 Norwood Road, Sandy Spring , MD 20860
Email address: email@example.com
Admission Fax: 301-576-8664
We encourage applicants to fax or email PDFs of materials in order to expedite the admission process.